星期日, 8月 08, 2010

EMG Signals Drive Servo



This simple project is what I really want to do before. I used Biopac system to amplify my EMG signals and acquired these signals by NI USB-6009.

##CONTINUE##
Originally, I want to use serial communication to send the control signals to arduino, but I don't know how to send the unsigned long integer in labview instead of string. As the result of that, I used USB-6009 to generate analog output to arduino.


Every hardware thing is ready, next is to write the program. As I mentioned before, I used labview to acquire EMG signals, so I just acquired the signals, calculated by RMS, and transformed the number into the range 0-5 to have the USB-6009 generate analog output voltage between 0 and 5.


The arduino program is also very simple. It just uses analogInput to receive the voltage from USB-6009 and controls the servo by the voltage value.


However, as you can see, the control is not good. I think this is the key point that I need to establish a good control strategy in the future.

沒有留言: