星期日, 2月 20, 2011

LG gt540 Blue error handler rescue --> success

Last night, I tried to upgrade my LG gt540 to android 2.2 and it worked. However, there is a little problem about the wifi, so I decided to reflash the ROM. Unfortunately, it showed the message of blue error handler. Even I tried another ROM, sometimes it would stuck in the opening screen keeping show "ANDROID". But now I solved the problem. Here is my solution. 


1.  Download the B2CAppSetup from LG website. (We need this program to install the drivers of LG gt540)


2. You have to prepare the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN program to flash the ROM. You can download from here


3. Prepare ROM: I have tried many, finally the v20a_00france.kdz was successfully flashed. You can download from here.


4. Then use KDZ_FW_UPD_EN to flash the ROM. You have to let your phone enter the download mode (volume down + Power)


5. After flashing the ROM, the phone may stuck in showing "ANDROID". If so, then use KDZ_FW_UPD_EN flash the V20D_00FB.kdz again, because later we need to use fastboot.

6. After flashing V20D_00FB.kdz, your phone may still stuck in showing "ANDROID". Then shut it down and hold the camera button then plug the USB to let you phone into the fastboot mode. Then you can follow the instruction of upgrading LG gt540 to android 2.2.

沒有留言: