星期五, 3月 05, 2010

Robotic arm controlled by wii nunchuk

Recently, I was doing my robotic arm by using corrugated because I did not receieve any education of mechanism and I do not have other materials such as plastic, acrylic or stainless to build it.



##CONTINUE##
My girlfriend, Jean, helped me redesigning and improving some structures, so now it is more solid than before.( The movie I posted yesterday. See What the hell is this??!!)

The code of wii nunchuk I used from here. I think it is easy to find the code of wii nunchuk from some smart guys. A guy drawed this picture about the pins of wii motion plus and it is the same with wii nunchuk. I added some commands to control servo.

| 1 2 3 |
| |
| 6 5 4 |
|_-----_|
1 - green - data
2 - nothing
3 - red - 3.3+v
4 - yellow - clock
5 - nothing
6 - white - ground

By the way, this time I asked my girlfriend to demonstate this movie because my hand hairs are so many that once time my mother asked me why my hand is so dirty without wearing her glasses. = =""

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
TsaiCY 提到...

That's cool.
You are a genius!!

I think you have shaved your hand hair.....||||
Acturally, it is your girl friend's hand......|||

SimpleBear 提到...

yes, it's my hand...